A NOTE FROM Bob Brown Buick GMC ABOUT COVID-19
To Our Incredible Customers:
The State of Iowa considers automotive to be an essential business thereby allowing us to remain open at our dealerships to serve you. We will all do our best to always be here for you.
Our current store hours are as follows:
Sales Departments (All locations):
8 am – 6 pm Monday – Saturday
Parts & Service (All locations):
7 am – 6 pm Monday – Friday
8 am – 1 pm Saturday
Appointments for sales and service are strongly encouraged during this period of time.
Contact Us – 515-954-3568
Our facilities and employees have adopted additional measures to follow CDC guidelines for maintaining clean work environments. A list of these important measures is included below.
Bob Brown Auto has been in business for 59 years because we are an organization founded on genuine care. Throughout our history, people have been at the center of every decision that we make, and that remains true today. We appreciate your business and will do our best to serve you during these unprecedented times.
The Brown Family
Additional measures that we are taking:
• To support social distancing recommendations by the CDC of 6’ separation, we have modified our employee work schedules thus reducing the number of employees who are present in each of our stores at any given time.
• We are doing our best to source materials that are currently in short supply, such as hand sanitizers, cleansers and gloves.
• Additional measures are being taken by our daytime and nighttime cleaning crews to assure that our facilities are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
• We have temporarily suspended our complimentary coffee. The vending machines are still available for drinks and snacks. We ask that you please wash hands prior to using.
• We will clean surfaces such as desks and countertops after each customer usage.
• We will clean high touch surfaces in vehicles prior to customer receiving.
• We always want to be polite at Bob Brown Auto, but we have asked all employees to refrain from shaking hands or other physical contact with customers or other employees during this period.
• We have temporarily rearranged our customer waiting area to provide more social distancing. We will continue to offer our customer service loaner cars that have been sanitized after each use.
• We have temporarily suspended store gatherings such as the Child Seat Safety Clinics, Tech Clinics, Open Houses and Award Banquets.
• We have asked all employees to wash hands hourly and noted that hand washing should occur with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
• Most importantly, we have required that those who are not feeling well to stay home!